Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Harvest Convention


With Monday came rain and more rain but also a wonderful event!  I was invited by Alan Perlinger of the Quality Inn and Suites, Sandhills Convention Center of North Platte to be a part of his booth at the Fall Harvest Convention in Lincoln.  And as a red carpet movie theme I was thrilled to play dress up!  I didn't know what I was in for but learned quickly about the convention and the process of it.  There were hotels and motels from across Nebraska that set up booths advertising their services.  Then party planners come around and see what each place has to offer for a possible event or convention.  I guess you could say I was the advertisement for the North Platte booth!  As customers walked by I offered to take a picture with them and send it through email.  

It was such a great time meeting so many people from the hotel/motel industry.  I had such a fabulous time with Alan and Darrell and enjoyed being dressed up like red carpet royalty. 

Alan Beerman was one of my judges this year at Miss Nebraska!

Lt. Governor Rick Sheehy

The wonderful Darrell Drullinger!

All dolled up,
Kayla
Miss Nebraska 

No comments:

Post a Comment