Friday, July 22, 2011

Gospel Fest at Five Rocks


I had the privilege of participating at the Gospel Fest at Five Rocks Sunday evening and had such a great time.  I was familiar with the Hebbert family before but I got quite a treat hearing their different performances all night long.  I was able to perform one song and then sit back and relax as the talent continued.  Just an awesome night of praise and worship with some very awesome people.  


The Hebbert Family!
And what a wonderful compliment I received from Timothy Hebbert (far left) at the end of the night.  I went to thank him for letting me participate in the show and he not only complimented my voice but also the deliverance of my voice and how I sand the song.  He said, "You sang that song like you wrote it."  Such a great compliment that I will always remember.

Gracious,
Kayla 
Miss Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment