Friday, July 8, 2011

Jerrod Neman, Blake Shelton & Brad Paisley!

Abby, Jordan and I waiting out the two hours before the concert!

Ran into some Alliance boys while I was there!




Just playing a little catch up on the blog!  After the concert, which was amazing, I was back in Lincoln packing my life into plastic tubs for the big move.  So really I just moved across town but packing in general isn't my forte.  I was without internet for a few days and without motivation to access some to write my blog.  So if you will bear with me, I'll catch you up on life, love and continuing adventures of Miss Nebraska!

Kayla 
Miss Nebraska

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.  The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."  Isaiah 12:2


No comments:

Post a Comment