Friday, July 22, 2011

Monday-Funday!

Today I visited KCMI radio in Scottsbluff where I was on the "Coffee Break" show.  It was such a great time and a time full of worship.  I was able to share some hardships of my life along with the awesome things that have happened and continue happening to me too.  It was my first live radio interview and I think we did pretty well!

After that I stopped to pick up my t-shirts from Scottsbluff Screen Printing, which are COMPLETELY awesome!  And it was off to my home town of Alliance, NE.

I had the afternoon to go over the plans of the week and get prepared mentally and how ever else to have everything in line for my busy week at Heritage days!

Prepared and excited,
Kayla
Miss Nebraska

13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right."  1 Peter 2:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment