Thursday, September 1, 2011

Friday at Disney World!

Kisses from Neb and Nev
Good morning ladies!  The 6:15am departure time came much too soon but it would be an adventurous day to say the least.  We left right away for Walt Disney World, the happiest place on Earth.  There was no music, no lights, no people...happy?  We started shooting right away and we were told, "Just walk slowly and look happy.  If you see anything fun and exciting...just keep walking!"  I laughed at this wondering what fun and exciting thing I would see, it wasn't long after that Minnie and Mickey Mouse jumped out from behind a building and Goofy, Donald and Pluto shortly after!  Needless to say, we didn't keep walking!  We were screaming and acting like small children again.

Group 4


He suits us!



After doing quite a bit of shooting for the promo videos it was off to the rides.  I went to DisneyLand when I was 8 and the scariest ride I went on was Splash Mountain, I cried.  But I wasn't going to let those fears keep me from the rides here.  I let the girls talk me into Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and a few other roller coasters.  I may have screamed like a little girl, but I made it and didn't even get sick!

We bused to Hollywood Resort where we had lunch and then it was off to the rides again, only this time I didn't make it too long.  I volunteered to ride and gladly chose to get off the ride after one ride while the other girls rode again.  Needless to say, my car sickness kicked in on that visual stimulant ride.  Yuck!

Sweethearts <3

Hanging out on the floor!
After a long day of filming and playing I was ready for a shower and the rest of the evening!

Kayla
Miss Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment