Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss Lincoln/Star City Pageant

Nebraska's Teens! '07,'08,'05,'11
Finally, pageant season!  I missed the first local pageant this year due to another event so this was my first local and was I excited!  It was such a joy spending the day with all the girls and some of my favorite people i/e Jenn Curtis, Heather Loske you know :)

And although we didn't have air conditioner that toasty day we all made it through and had a wonderful pageant!  And thanks to the wonderful Foehlinger family we had a rockin' sound system.  We were blessed to have them bring that down from Omaha because the one in the school wasn't quite up to par.

Brooke and I had a great time emceeing together and performing as well as watching the pageant from the side lines.  I must say that it is more nerve racking to watch a pageant than to be a part of one, I think!  My heart was racing as I awaited the results!

Tracy and Marianne

Love my miss Kelsey

Brooke Ludemann, Jessica States, Kati Poppert, Rachel Foehlinger
Congratulations to both Rachel Foehlinger and Kati Poppert who will return to the Miss Nebraska stage next June to compete for the title of Miss Nebraska!

Kayla
Miss Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment